Please pray about a dental appointment Makenna has on Tuesday. She has a huge fear of doctors and dentist from a bad experience she had when she was 3. Thankfully, she's not as resistant to the news of going to a new dentist this week, so I'm optimistic that she'll do okay. I may be able to explain later what exactly has to happen, but because of Makenna's fears we can't take the chance of her getting wind of what will be happening to her. She will be seeing a pediatric dentist, and we will keep you posted as the situation allows.
Now on to fun things . . . This weekend we went to Cleveland to visit with Mommy's family . . .
Papaw had recently visited with his Aunt Judy and brought back this BIG RACTEE (or big tractor for those of you that don't understand toddler). Isaiah is so enthralled with this new working tractor, I can't even begin to explain. It's pretty much all he talks about. He LOVES toys with moving parts and was thrilled when he realized he could steer his new tractor.
On Saturday afternoon, Gramma & Papaw took us to an indoor amusement park. (My apologies to those of you on Facebook that have already seen these photos.)
And a special Happy Birthday to Papaw! Glad we could celebrate with you a little early.
THE END.
1 comment:
Thanks Janelle for posting!
I will be praying for Makenna.
Hope the new dentist works out.
Miss Dixie
Post a Comment