First of all, let me just say, "I'm very proud of me!" I am not one to let the kids paint or make a mess. I know they need to experiment, but my extreme dislike for messes usually wins. Thanks to my friend over at
Tis the Season, I thought I'd try a not-so-messy project. It helped that I didn't make it a free-for-all, and we all sat calmly and took turns with mommy's help. Well, all except for Makenna. (We had friends over to share in the fun.)

Madi patiently waiting for her turn to "paint" the flowers.

Isaiah painting the stems -- the forearm is covered with paint and pressed onto the paper.
Painting Isaiah's hand to make the flower.
(Photo unedited by Makenna)
Makenna making her craft.
(Funny story: She was teasing me about how slowly I was making the words on Madison's picture. Then she started making the "H" on her sign . . . I said "not so easy, is it?" She then agreed with me. I was finishing up Madi then looked at her paper. She had made a 2x2 block of pink paint trying to cover up her messed up letters . . . hence the large rectangle of pink with letter written over it on her craft. I told her to ask for help next time before painting a blob on her paper.)
FINAL PROJECTS BELOW:

Isaiah

Madison

Makenna
Praying we all remember the reason we celebrate on this Easter holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment