I will be without the laptop for a couple days while Rick is out of town. (SIDE NOTE: Please pray the children are normal -- They have been anything but lately, so I would welcome "their normal".)
In light of that fact, I thought I would post a couple picture and give you all an update. Here are the three hoodlums, I mean, siblings. For some reason I got on a little sewing kick and made Makenna's sundress (modified for spring in the NE with a long sleeved-shirt) and Madison's skirt. I was going to make her shorts with the fabric, but when I found that jacket at the thrift store I knew I had to make a skirt. Not bad without a pattern, huh? Well, for me anyway. I'm no seamstress, so that's a big deal. Isaiah just couldn't be left out, so I photographed him as well. You'll have to pardon the squinting. We are again thankful for the sun even if the pictures didn't turn out great.

Madison's PeeWee Pirate class had a presentation Sunday evening. She did a great job participating this time.
And just a quick update on our prayer request and burden referenced here. Once the emotions ran off, it was easier to deal with the situation level-headed. We feel the Lord gave us a game plan (which includes much waiting especially in the beginning) and a timeline that will signal we are no longer comfortable with the directions things are taking us. We have peace that the Lord will show us His path for us and that He will provide our every NEED as he has promised. BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD!
No comments:
Post a Comment