Letters from family serving in the war in France . . .
Marriage license from 1921 (Rick's great grandfather) . . .
Dress and first pair of shoes that belong to Aunt Margie . . .
While there, we spent time with Daddy's side of the family. Isaiah and Halle had a good time playing together. They are 5 months apart in age. I thought it was so cute to see the both of them sitting under the counter. We're excited that Halle will "officially" become part of our family on June 11 when her adoption is finalized (although she's always been part of our family as far as we're concerned)!
Wishing you all a safe and happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all that have served and are serving to protect our country. You are not forgotten.



2 comments:
I enjoy your blog, Janelle. I also follow Jennifer's "My Charming Kids" blot with baby Stellan and all of her crew.
They really did have fun, didn't they? Actually, so did I! It's always a good time when we all get to be together.
Post a Comment