Saturday, December 17, 2011

What I Will Miss Most

Friday, we moved out of our old house and into the new house.  Unfortunately there was a snag, and we didn't close on the sale of either house.  We are hoping we can close on Tuesday.

The whole day was a blur, but I took a few moments to enjoy the last sunrise the Lord gave me.  This is a cell phone photo, and it's even gorgeous.  I always enjoyed the sunrises at that house.  Probably because it was in the few quiet moments I had in the morning when I felt the closeness of the Lord in nature's beauty.


We are getting settled thanks to friends and family and a wonderful mother-in-law that has made it possible that I haven't had to cook since Wednesday!

I probably should be sleeping, but I was remenising about this sunrise and wanted to update everyone on the house situation.

No comments: