The Lord has truly blessed me with a wonderful father. I probably can't even describe how blessed I am. There's just something special about a father/daughter relationship (as there should be). I know I look at things differently now that I'm an adult, but I'm thankful for the Dad he was while I was growing up, that he sought the Lord as he endevoured to bring us up in the Lord and for the example he was to me in what to find in my own man someday.
My chidren LOVE him. Today they called to sing him Happy Birthday and were so overjoyed to do so! Before we called Isaiah asked, "Are we going to have Papaw's birthday at our table or are we going to Papaw's house to have his birthday at his table?" So glad they want to be with family and have a great relationship with all our relatives.
HaPpY bIrThDaY PAPAW!
Love you, Dad! ~ from your little girl
No comments:
Post a Comment