This post has two purposes . . . First of all, I'm asking you to pray for Madison. She was born with a condition called PDA (Patent Ductus Arteriosus). Every year we take her for an EKG and Sonogram to see if the valve has closed up. We've been told that they won't do surgery until she's about 5-6 to close the valve if it does not close on it's own. Because she's so petite, I'm hoping they will wait another year. We will be seeing a new doctor this year as the doctor we have seen the last three years is no longer with the hospital. Please pray for God's will first and foremost, but also pray for Madison (and her parents) that God would calm our hearts and minds as we go to our appointment tomorrow at 3:00 pm. For more information on this condition, click here to see last year's post.
Secondly, I've been meaning to post photos of Madison like I did for Makenna on her 8th birthday. So I'm not too embarrassed as to how behind I am on posting I won't tell you when Madi's birthday was in case you don't know. Here's our little girl . . .
jonah rockin' the xylophone
8 years ago

Five years old
No comments:
Post a Comment