This picture was taken at the grocery store today. Isaiah loves the carts with trucks on the front of them. I love the fact that I realized he can join his sisters in the Eagle's Nest babysitting area of the grocery store in 4 1/2 months!
But back to the point . . . since Daddy has been working late for about four weeks now, we are all tired, and if we were honest, just plain crabby. Isaiah has been waking up 1-2 times at night for a week. We have no idea what is the cause, but the result is tired people. No matter how much he wakes up at night or how late he goes to bed, he's up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed by 7:15 AM!
Needless to say, we could all take an impromptu nap. He did get a 45 minute - 1 hour nap while I shopped. I don't think I've ever been thankful the store was packed and the lines were long!
We'll be home this weekend -- enjoying our precious Daddy and taking impromptu naps!
No comments:
Post a Comment