Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Makenna's Birthday

Even though this happened a month ago, I still wanted to post the pictures.

Makenna had a few friends over on Sunday afternoon for a birthday lunch. They thoroughly enjoyed themselves, and we proactively took some Tylenol as soon as we arrived home before the giddly girls started playing.
Makenna's requested cookie cake
On her actual birthday, Nana & Pappy came over for dinner. We had to sit at the party table we had set up the day before for all the girlfriends.
The official "Happy Birthday to Makenna." This is the first year we "push" the actual time. We figured she was old enough to handle it =) No "I'm 8" until 7:28 pm. We took a picture by a clock to document it!


Ice Cream Cake -- her favorite!


We had to switch Isaiah's ice cream out -- poor, lactose-intolerant boy. He really likes his ice cream though! Thank goodness someone makes lactose-free!


I think he asked for "mo" (more) at least twice!

Nana always makes sure the other kids don't feel left out even though it's not their birthday. Zaya received a tractor trailer. (Notice the huge knot on his forehead? Having a boy isn't going over so well for me. Seems like every day there is a new boo-boo.)
Madi received a "bug" latern. I wished I would have taken a picture of the girls going out to put the cat in the shed that night. It was too cute -- them with their little lanterns.

No comments: