Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

To Daddy, Pappy & Papaw --
We love you more than you'll ever know. Thank you for all the time and prayers you have invested in our lives. May God continue to richly bless you!


In addition to Father's Day, today is Isaiah's birthday. We dressed him up in his new shirt and tie. He got a lot of attention at church -- what a handsome little boy!



He was playing hard to get and wouldn't sit down for a picture. I had to take what I could get. Do I see a future in music??


There were a few presents to open for Pappy and Daddy . . . one of the things the kids got Daddy was a golf club cover to use when playing golf on the Wii.

Pappy & Nana bought Daddy a small air compressor that he has been wanting for a while. The girls will be thrilled because we can now fill up their pool so they can go swimming.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Loved the photo of the guys! How precious!