The Lord has really blessed me -- our family, with a wonderful man. There are too many ways for me to try to list them (you'll just have to trust me).
Not only is he handsome, but he's smart! This year for our (eleventh) anniversary he bought me a TV for the kitchen. Now before you start comparing it to a gift like a blender or vacuum, here's where the smart part comes in. Usually the only quiet time I get is in the morning after Rick leaves for work and Makenna gets on the bus. It's should be the perfect time to unload/load the dishwasher and to clean up the kitchen, but I usually end up watching Fox News to catch up on what is happening outside my little world. Once the kids get up, the kitchen is last on the list of priorities (and it usually doesn't get attention until after the kids are in bed and I'm beat -- which usually leads to not getting done daily). I am happy to report that his gift has worked out very well! The kitchen gets clean, and I have a happy husband! Smart man!
Here's to the great man we call Dad! We love you, Daddy!

-vin.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment