Saturday, January 10, 2009

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

As of noon, we had 12 inches of snow on our back porch, but the snow was still coming down steadily.






Rick & the girls walked the garbage down to the road -- it was easier than dragging the garbage can up to the house. Poor Madi was up to her knees in snow and could hardly walk.


Isaiah wasn't too happy he had to stay inside. He wanted to be out having fun like his sisters.

FUN IN THE SNOW . . .

(Daddy built Makenna a recliner in the snow drift)






Daddy bought Mommy some roses since he thought I might be a little stressed taking three kids to the grocery store that was crowded with everyone trying to stock up before the big snow storm. Wonder why he'd think that!?! I was just grateful that he was thinking of me. (Thanks Honey!)


This is one of my favorite pictures of us. We were at our first "home" on our first anniversary. I had hoped to take a picture each year on our anniversary, but alas, it only lasted a few years.

No comments: