Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thanksgiving Art Project

First of all, I have my camera back!  My new camera I should say.  They ended up replacing it since they couldn't repair it.  This is why I love Best Buy and their warranties!!

But back to the story at hand . . .

Tonight we had Art Class.  Thanks to our friend with a Silhouette, we made special place cards that we will use next week on Thanksgiving.

As you'll see, the kids had a blast!  [Please excuse the after bathtime look.]



Here are the kids with their self-portraits . . .



 Think Isaiah was trying to look like his indian.

Of course there's always a little bit of goofing off!


Here are the finished products!

L to R: Papaw, Gramma, Dad, Mom, Makenna, Madison, Isaiah, Pappy and Nana


Makenna made Papaw & Gramma. Isaiah made Dad & Mom. Madison made Pappy & Nana.
FYI: In case you are wondering . . . Nana's hair is RED. How dare you suggest is be any other color, especially PINK!! Please learn from my mistake.

No comments: