Today was the 7th birthday of our precious second child . . .
MADISON RENEE
(This is Madi as the servers at the restaurant sang to her.)
We sang to her (numorous times), opened gifts from family (numorous times throughout the day), attended homeschool gym class (sang Happy Birthday and had cupcakes there), went to Chuck E. Cheese and ate dinner with Nana & Pappy. To top the night off, the kids went to Nana & Pappy's house for a sleepover -- more like a free packing day for Mom & Dad on Saturday, but nonetheless, the kids are excited!
################
I'd like to also wish my little brother, Jon, a Happy Birthday.
He'll probably kill me for adding this picture of him (taken by a friend helping him learn about lighting while taking photos). If not, he'll kill me for saying he's single -- takers anyone?!? HA! Love ya, Jon!
He shares a birthday with Madison. HaPpY bIrThDaY Uncle Jon!
This picture of Jon and Madison was taken a few years and a few haircuts ago. ;) It's one of my favorites of the two of them together.
################
I'd also like to take the opportunity to mention today would have been my dear friend Kristin's 36th birthday. Please continue to pray for her husband and their four children. Today was diffucult for them as I'm sure the upcoming holidays will be also.
################
I cannot close this post without saying Happy Birthday to my brother-in-law, Josh. His birthday is tomorrow. For my first and only brother-in-law, I'd have to say you're pretty awesome! Thanks for keeping my sister in line! ;)
Josh & Mel - taken last year about this time



No comments:
Post a Comment