The kids enjoying the first day of Spring with their free Ritas Ices.
Makenna's first science project . . . without
and with food coloring.
This is one of the little "groupings" we found at the bottom of the cup.
Last weekend, I went with a few highschool friends of mine to see our friend Kristin that I've previously mentioned. (Kristin is in the middle.)
It was good to catch up (one friend I hadn't seen in 17 years!!). Please continue to pray for Kristin.
Then we met up with my family for lunch Sunday. My youngest brother flew in from FL for the weekend.
We left Steve at the end of the table all by himself.
As always, we had a great time! (The girls are always being silly when they are around Aunt Mel!)
1 comment:
which is COMPLETELY not my fault. =) ok, maybe a little.
Post a Comment