Madison painting a piggy bank she received at her birthday party.
Makenna was lying on the couch because she wasn't feeling well and Patches jumped up to be with her. He must know he's her cat.
We've had over 12" of snow. The girls love to go out and play in it, but it has also been bitter cold. I did let them go out once. They had a great time.
Don't know why, but they feel the need to clear off as many surfaces that they can.
Isaiah and his (lactose-free) ice cream with "GO STEE-RS" (Steelers) black & gold sprinkles. Can you tell the kid LOVES ice cream?!?
Momma has given in and let the cat in on the really cold night. I'd say he enjoys being warm and cozy inside.
1 comment:
loved these! Hey how are ya lady? Crazy busy like me??? I think I hear Panera calling our name........ Love ya!
Post a Comment