We met them in Sharon at Daffin's Chocolate Kingdom. Unfortunately, we didn't have the opportunity to visit the factory, but we all received a free piece of chocolate.
Isaiah was so cute. Every time I would say, "turn this way for a picture", he would line up and face forward. None of the pictures with the three kids turned out, but he's starting to catch on.
The girls posing with the chocolate castle in the background.
Next, we went to Kranyaks (where we had seen the Easter display). Both the parents and the grandparents gave the kids a dollar amount to spend. Isaiah was in his RACTEE glory!! He had to touch and try everyone.
I couldn't pass this up. Next door was a pet funeral home and cemetery. I'm not sure if it was part of the wellness center or visiting hours for the funeral home, but there was a park in the front for pets to roam around. I'm not a big pet lover. We have a cat, but we spend as little money as possible on it. If worse comes to worse, the pet goes and it won't be through a Pet Funeral Home!
Here's Madi with Sparkle the horsey she picked out at the toy store.
And Makenna with the panda she picked out at the toy store.
Not a great picture of Daddy, but I wanted a picture of his shirt. We made this in 2001 when Makenna was little. Those are her footprints. (Can you believe we are wearing long sleeves in July!!)
Me & my blue-eyed baby
Thanks for a fun weekend Papaw & Gramma! We look forward to the next time we can get together!



No comments:
Post a Comment