Day 1 - Makenna comes home with the bag of candy pictured in her right hand. She had guessed the exact number of "circus peanuts" (adapted to Easter in the shape of bunnies, etc.). Seriously, does anyone like those things?? (except you Beth B.) and now we have a gallon-size bag full of them!
Day 2 - Makenna comes home with another bag of candy pictured in her left hand. She had tied for closest guess. Fortunately, it was (Whopper) Robin Eggs this time. At least Dad eats them.
Day 3 - I half expected her to be carrying a bag of candy when she got off the bus. I thought it was funny that the first thing she said when she saw me was "I didn't win today."
Madi wanted to be part of the picture, so Makenna let her hold one of the bags. (Excuse the hair -- it's a toss up between Madi and Zaya as to who is being the more difficult child right now. That's just one battle I don't choose to fight while we're at home. We're both happier that way!)
We are headed to Nana & Pappy's house this evening for our traditional Egg-Dying on Good Friday! Hopefully I get lots of good pictures to share.
Wishing you a Blessed Easter!
The Lott Family
No comments:
Post a Comment