Monday, January 2, 2012

Our New Favorite Place

We are still getting settled in our new house.  Some areas are already set up -- many more to go!

One area we have set up is in what we call the Music Loft.  The previous owner used this area as a formal diningroom, but we don't have any need for a formal diningroom.  We put the piano, my rocker and a small table and chairs there instead.  Our plan was to give the kids and us an area to play games and put together puzzles.


It has become just that.  I so enjoy watching the kids pull out games and play together.  We found an Angry Birds "board game".  The kids have had a blast playing with it. 


Zaya will sometimes play Angry Birds by himself.  Although he does require some help building.   We've helped him build a few "towers," but we obviously can't always sit there all the time.  A few days ago when I told him I had to work and couldn't help him, he promptly told me, "You supose to be ye kind one to another.  Dat means you haf to help me."  Some times that kid cracks me up!



Daddy has even be caught playin' at the table! 


And today, we had Nana & Pappy over to join in the fun!


Can't wait to see how many memories we make in our new favorite place!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still can not wait to see this new house and your favorite new room :)