Mary Poppins the Broadway Musical is in Pittsburgh. Before Christmas I heard about it, but knew we didn't have the money to go. The Lord opened a couple doors, and I was able to work a couple side jobs this week. That combined with money I had from Christmas (Aunt Mel - THX!) was enough to buy cheap seat tickets for the girls and I.
I love that my girls love the arts! They've seen Esther, Willy Wonka and have gone to a local symphony. Their dad could care less, but I'd really like to expose them to as many fine arts as possible. [Correction: He would like them to be exposed to fine arts. He just doesn't want to have to go himself. =)]
I love that my girls love the arts! They've seen Esther, Willy Wonka and have gone to a local symphony. Their dad could care less, but I'd really like to expose them to as many fine arts as possible. [Correction: He would like them to be exposed to fine arts. He just doesn't want to have to go himself. =)]
Our friend, Courtney, and the girls in the glass parking garage elevator.
We rode the elevator down from the 9th floor on the way to the musical. The line to get on the elevator was backed up down the street in the freezing cold, so we reluctantly headed up the stairs. In my college days, 9 floors was the norm to my dorm room, but out-of-shape and 14 years later, that's quite a challange! The girls were troopers and not surprisingly made it up before Courtney and I. Although Makenna did say she was sufficating by the time she got to the top!
Mary Poppins: The Hit Broadway Musical!
The lobby of the Benedum. The brightly lit area was the unbelievable priced souveneirs -- $25 kids t-shirts and $40 Mary Poppins dolls.
No comments:
Post a Comment