Tomorrow, Rick & I are going out of town for a couple days. We're thankful to have the opportunity and will definitely make the best of it. We may sleep the whole time we're away -- just kidding, sorta. Rick's been working overtime since the beginning of January and with everyone being sick and up at night, we're all a little sleep deprived. I think we're both looking forward to spending time together and relaxing.
Hopefully the kids won't get too spoiled [staying with Nana & Pappy] while we are gone. I'm sure they'll have a blast -- the girls will be going to a musical of Esther with Nana on Friday. (Shhh! It's a surprise for the girls.) Zaya will be thrilled just to be hanging out with his Pappy.
In honor of the occasion, I've included a few pictures of us. These are just a few I had easily accessible:

The Cincinnati Bengals / Steelers game this fall.

A Christmas photo I edited as a Valentine's gift.

Our first anniversary (recently edited)
B&B in Niagara Falls, NY, on a business/pleasure trip last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment