Last week, I saw him carrying cream cheese boxes from the pile of used boxes that we collect in the kitchen (which we later burn in the woodburner) over to the garbage under the sink. Apparently, Momma didn't know enough to throw them away because that's where they belong! He's always getting in the hall closet to use the broom or his little vaccuum.
One day, I was straightening up the kitchen. He saw me and had to help me by sweeping the floor. . .
In other news, Isaiah is finally drinking out of a straw. Two days ago, he figured out how to do it on his own. He's still in that state of confusion learning when to blow or to suck. It was hillarious watching him blow on flowers to smell them! He is starting to say Momma more often. He said it quite a bit Saturday, but I think that was only because I wasn't home most of the day. He was so excited to see me that he forgot he was being stubborn and not saying my name. He said Nana Sunday -- again, I think because he hadn't seen her in a long time. Other than that, everything is just "eh, eh" and pointing. He gets your attention and you know what he wants, but I'll be so glad when he says words! He doesn't care for sign language either. That seemed to help Madi some, but she was willing to participate!
No comments:
Post a Comment