Saturday, September 27, 2008

Harvest Time

Today we took the kids to our annual church Harvest Fest at a local farm market. It was a beautiful day -- praise the Lord the rain stayed away, and we had an enjoyable time! We took a hayride, picked pumpkins, climbed on hay bales . . . I think Isaiah's favorite thing was watching the tractor as we rode on the hay ride. Madi loved picking her very own pumpkin. Makenna was all-time champ of the hay bales!


Following the tunnel in the hay maze

Madi was thrilled to be at the top, but she got a little anxious about getting back down ~ Pappy to the rescue!

Jumping back down the hay bales.

They didn't all cooperate, but we made some good memories!

A much appreciated family photo -- Thanks, Dixie!

Isaiah, fascinated by the tractor. He wanted to see the big tractor but was a little intimidated once he got up there.

Riding back to the farm market -- guess I forgot to get a picture of our pumpkins, Oops!

Eating with Nana & Pappy

(Mommy having a little fun!)






2 comments:

Grape News said...

I love the pumpkin pix at the end! Fall is my favorite time of year.

thefaulkfamily said...

Janelle,

This is April writing. Tom isn't one for viewing or writing on blogs, so i am doing it for him. :) It is very nice hearing from you. I remember meeting you in cleveland. Your family if just beautiful. Before i forget, how did you get the different effects on the falls pics of the pumpkins. I wish i could do that with my pics, but i don't know how.
I just love the photo shoot that you had done of Isaiah and Madison. They are so photogenic... is that how you spell that word? :)
We just got home from RI from being at Joe's wedding. His bride is beautiful. All the Faulk children are now married. That day will come for me all too soon. In case you try to invite us on facebook, we are not doing it anymore. someone got into our account and now i have viruses all on my computer. i have tried changing my password, but they still get into my account somehow. I am over it. I will be sad that i can't stay in contact with my friends, but it isn't worth the trouble.
It has been great hearing from you. Keep in touch.
April